Croker Sack

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." — Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Until now the software worked fine

Well, for some reason Croker Sack has developed a problem -- at least when I view it. The entry I made earlier today isn't displayed in the right-hand column, beside the "sidebar" that is in the left-hand column. Instead, it appears down below the sidebar -- forcing me to scroll down the page to see it.

Oh well. The software worked fine until now, but it isn't something I can figure out once it "breaks."

Update: Well, that turned out to be less complicated that I had thought. I noticed that the URL in one of the footnotes extended beyond the normal margin. When I put a space into it to break it into manageable pieces, the entry appeared where it belongs -- in the right-hand column. Of course, now the URL doesn't work without removing that extra space, but at least Croker Sack looks the way it should now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home